Search Engine Marketing Specialists (SEO/SEM) are responsible for planning, implementing and managing company’s overall SEO strategy. They usually cover a wide variety of duties such as web marketing, web analytics, content strategy planing, link building, and keyword strategy. You will be responsible for planning, implementing and managing our SEO strategy. As our online presence is extremely important for the success of business, your position will play a huge role in driving our business’ growth and success.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Plan, develop and implement our SEO and SEM strategy
- Work towards organic search optimization and ROI maximization
- Regularly perform thorough keywords research
- Identify key SEO KPIs
- Monitor redirects, click rate, bounce rate, and other KPIs
- Prepare and present reports regularly
- Identify our buyer persona to better target identified audiences
- Identify problems and deficiency and implement solutions in a timely manner
- Suggest improvements for process and productivity optimization
- Work with web developers and marketing teams to properly implement SEO best practices
- Stay up to date with the latest SEO and digital marketing latest trends and best practices
- Manage all paid search campaigns on Google and other online portals – to maximize ROI, drive traffic, and customers.
- Track, report, and analyze PPC initiatives and campaigns
- Plan, develop and implement Search strategies for clients.
- Prepare and present reports regularly based on clients requirement.
- Complete keyword research, writing ad copies and setting up search campaigns across platforms.
- Handling, monitoring campaigns across platforms and suggesting optimization changes to improve KPIs/ROI.
- Analytical capabilities to understand data and provide valuable insights.
- Create media plans, campaign structuring, keyword & ad research along with optimization analysis & insights.
- Able to produce reporting on all the metrics along with learning.
- Quality check the work done by the team and provide feedback to improve the efficiency.
What You Need:
- A minimum of 1-3 years in Digital Marketing arena
- Strong understanding of Internet Marketing principles.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize strategically and analyze large sets of data.
- Postgraduates with Marketing, IT or Communications degree and/or diploma preferred.