Pulp Strategy looking for an experienced B2C Copy Lead to bring additional visualization, concept and copy capabilities to our award-winning creative team.
As a B2C Copy lead, you will have the opportunity to work on some of the largest B2C brands in the world, will conceptualize clutter breaking digital campaigns in sync with brand goals and creative guidelines. Create every campaign like it was a piece of art, and wins consumers hearts and industry recognition. Should have hands on experience of social media.
They will collaborate with various internal professionals, so it’s essential that they have excellent communication skills and feel comfortable working in a team environment. They should also be able to lead and motivate the campaign team to achieve specific creative goals.
Ultimately, should be able to build creative campaigns for digital to ensure customer satisfaction.
3 best things about the job:
- You get to work on iconic brands with an award-winning team
- Entrepreneurial environment with high growth opportunities and intellectual freedom.
- Fun on the job, with an extremely spirited and talented team
What is required ?
- Create campaign concepts and creative strategy
- Write clear, attractive and creative copy with a distinct voice
- Interpret copywriting briefs to understand project requirements
- Collaborate with designers, other professionals on large- and small-scale projects
- Conduct high-quality research
- Edit and proofread copy as needed
Measures of success –
In three months, you would have:
- Complete knowledge of the categories of Key accounts
- Able to understand agency and client working style and deliver on his/her day-to-day requirements
- Independently work on tools needed to build data-driven creative campaigns
- Participated in idea generation sessions
In six months, you would have:
- Developed a good client relationship, and trust through your creative writing.
- Mentored younger writers to deliver high-quality well-researched copy
- Proactively taking initiatives for sharing additional information with team and client
- Codify learning’s and best practices on across platforms.
- Identify meaningful trends to bet on, for award winning creative campaings
- Prepared and submitted award entries.
In 12 months, you would have:
- Worked on end-to-end award-winning solutions and campaigns
- Led key client pitches with the business ream leading to additions to the agency-client portfolio.
- Creating strategies along with cross teams and seamlessly integrating digital, on-ground, and branded content for brands.
- To the target audience, and business KPI’s met.
Understanding Client Business
- The candidate will need to understand the client business and short- and long-term objectives
- Understanding the brief and campaign objectives from the client
- Identify key audiences – sizing and profile using data points, to determine whether given audience and content can achieve the client’s business objective
A Bit About Yourself
- Experience: 8-10 years in B2C Copy writing including client advisory
- Mentor with junior writers, and create high-quality content for clients
- Brainstorm and pitch original content ideas aligned with vendor messaging, content strategy, roadmap, and mission
- Create high-quality short
- Proven problem-solving skills and ability to think outside of the box Ability to work independently and collaborate in a team environment
- Self-motivated, proactive, highly organized and drives for business results with urgency
- Able to design, implement, creative content, and analyze primary consumer research with minimal supervision
- MBA or master’s degree in mass communications
- Must have writing samples/portfolio available at time of application.