We are looking for a Client Servicing Intern with 0-1 years of experience to join our fast growing team. The right candidate will be someone who can take full ownership of areas of responsibility, and have eager to learn and grow.
Roles and Responsibilities
- You should be able to demonstrate how you have translated research, experience and consumer insights into motivating and inspiring creative ideas resulting in a distinctive and strong social community based on client objectives.
- You will own and support the strategic development and execution of all social media marketing initiatives.
- You will manage day-to-day social media activities including, but not limited to, writing editorial calendars, content generation and curation, campaign development, community outreach, paid social advertising, promotions, performance analysis, ongoing moderation and optimization.
- Additional efforts tied to social analytics and business metrics/measurements in order to adequately gauge performance, optimize initiatives, and establish best practices will also be key requirements of the position.
- You need to have excellent written and oral skills with a demonstrated understanding of the social space and platforms and measurement tools(we are hoping that you don’t tell us you have created a Facebook campaign but instead tell us how your social media program helped the brand connect to its customers, drive revenue etc.
- MBA, PG Mass Communication, graduate from a good university with a great track record.
- Excellent spoken and written communication.
- Basic Knowledge of MS Office.
- Good presentation skill.