We are looking for a Client Servicing Executive with 2-3 years of experience to join our fast growing team. The right candidate will be someone who can take full ownership of areas of responsibility, and proactively conceptualize campaigns, not merely respond to requests and take direction. He/she will have a strong bias for action, ability to prioritize and meet deadlines, and an exceptional attention to detail. We will back you up with a strong strategy and execution team across planning, design and content.
Roles and Responsibilities
- You should be able to demonstrate how you have translated research, experience and consumer insights into motivating and inspiring creative ideas resulting in a distinctive and strong social community based on client objectives.
- You will own and support the strategic development and execution of all social media marketing initiatives.
- You will manage day-to-day social media activities including, but not limited to, writing editorial calendars, content generation and curation, campaign development, community outreach, paid social advertising, promotions, performance analysis, ongoing moderation and optimization.
- Additional efforts tied to social analytics and business metrics/measurements in order to adequately gauge performance, optimize initiatives, and establish best practices will also be key requirements of the position.
- You need to have excellent written and oral skills with a demonstrated understanding of the social space and platforms and measurement tools(we are hoping that you don’t tell us you have created a Facebook campaign but instead tell us how your social media program helped the brand connect to its customers, drive revenue etc.
- MBA, PG Mass Communication, graduate from a good university with a great track record.
- Preferable experience in managing social media communities for brands in digital and advertising agency.