Pulp Strategy is seeking a strategist with minimum 3-5 years of work experience in Strategy, media planning, business impact planning and communications including client advisory in a Digital agency. The Role is responsible for building strategy and supporting the business & client leadership team to develop and sell digital communications strategy based on brand understanding, consumer insights and market/media dynamics.
Reporting of the role
This role reports to the BD team head,
3 best things about the job:
- You get to work on iconic brands with an award-winning team
- Entrepreneurial environment with high growth opportunities and intellectual freedom.
- Fun on the job, with an extremely spirited and talented team
Measures of success –
In three months, you would have:
- Complete knowledge of the categories of key targeted industries
- Present brand, campaign strategies and data driven insights.
- Support the business & business team to develop and sell digital communications strategy based on brand understanding, consumer insights and market/media dynamics.
- Able to understand agency and client working style and deliver on his/her day-to-day requirements
- Independently work on tools needed to build data driven creative campaigns
- To participate in idea generation sessions
In six months, you would have:
- Developed and see at least 3 key strategies being implemented in your key accounts
- Developed a good client relationship, and trust.
- Proactively taking initiatives for sharing additional information with team and client
- Codify learnings and best practices on Digital, across platforms.
- Identify meaningful trends to bet on, in an increasingly dynamic media landscape
In 12 months, you would have:
- Worked on end-to-end award-winning solutions and campaigns
- Led key client pitches with the business ream leading to additions to the agency client portfolio.
- Creating strategies along with cross teams and seamlessly integrating digital, on-ground, and branded content for brands.
- Prepared and submitted award entries.
- Train and mentor new joinees
Some of the things we’d like you to do:
Digital Landscape understanding
- Strong understanding of the digital platforms– Facebook, AdWords, Programmatic, affiliate, and other platforms
- Should be well-versed with planning tools like sem rush etc.
- Awareness of emerging/new technologies that can be leveraged to drive brand salience
- Comfort and experience with B2B, B2C digital strategy.
Understanding Client Business
- The candidate will need to understand the client business and short- and long-term objectives
- Excellent creative understanding and a keen understanding of creative strategy
- Suggest a digital strategy/road to the client basis the objectives (working with other internal stakeholders)
- Understanding the brief and campaign objectives from the client
- Identify key audiences – sizing and profile using data points, to determine whether given audience can achieve the client’s business objective
- Working with the delivery teams to ensure there is a holistic pitch developed for each prospect client.
A Bit About Yourself
- Experience: 3-5 years in an agency including client advisory
- candidates from Digital Agency are preferred.
- The candidate should be good with data management experience, with the ability to translate excel data into powerful PowerPoint representations
- Strong organizational skills, detail-oriented and capable of multi-tasking
- Solid understanding of media concepts/terms, creative and budget requirements
- Solid grasp of digital marketing, especially a deep knowledge of digital media
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including the desire to progress
- Proven problem-solving skills and ability to think outside of the box Ability to work independently and collaborate in a team environment
- Highly articulate, story-telling capability
- Self-motivated, proactive, highly organized, and drives for business results with urgency
- Able to design, implement, and analyze primary consumer research with minimal supervision
- MBA or master’s degree in Marketing
- 3-5 years’ experience