We are looking for Associate Group Head – Client Servicing to be a part of our team.
The Senior Manager will provide vision and leadership to our expanding business teams as they Grow business; Strengthen relationships deliver products and services for clients while supporting agency vision.
- Supervise the development of strategic channel and media approaches that meet client objectives and drive measurable results.
- The Group Head is a visionary leader who optimizes resources, sets up and refines delivery processes for accounts across, Activation, digital, performance, social ORM and mobile platforms.
- Works with Customer end leadership to ‘connect the dots’ around business and consumer insights, and articulates digital concepts and solutions in a clear and compelling way to clients.
- Focuses on Delivery, retention and consistent growth of key accounts.
- Collaborate with senior level creative and account folks on various accounts to grow and add value to business
- Manage strategic senior-level relationships for our largest clients and helping to guide them with knowledge and solutions appropriate to their businesses, industries and trends.
- Lead and participate in in new business development opportunities for the agency.
6-8 years of marketing specific experience, minimum of 4 years agency experience in managing, building and motivating teams of multiple direct reportees. Expertise and demonstrable success with media planning/strategy, Ability to understand client objectives and translate them into campaign strategies.
- Excellent presentation skills
- Team player with the ability to play different roles within the team
- Deep knowledge of metrics-driven campaigns and marketing programs
- Able to present work and lead client conversations
- A positive force regardless of the situation
- Resilience to manage a large portfolio
- Process driven and SLA oriented
Solid understanding of online advertising and direct marketing performance metrics. Proficiency in managing numbers. High level of proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, and Word. Proven business development expertise and leadership skills. Knowledge and understanding of relevant tools and resources.