We are looking for an Assistant Art Director with a preferable 6-8 years of experience in creating exceptional designs contributing to business needs. Do you have that creative knack to solve new industry challenges with a sense of business, marketing, and design and have been aggressively looking out for a company which can give you an award winning team and work opportunity in Delhi? Would you be interested to expand your creative boundaries by working with an all-rounder team as an Asst. Art Director? Then this is for you!
Role & Responsibilities:
Understanding the creative brief and converting it to actionable design output resulting in brand assets for clients. Overseeing and contributing to the development of required creatives; managing and guiding the team on the same. Monitoring the workflow and ensuring quality standards are met or exceeded. Regular interaction with the Client Servicing, Copy and (other) Design teams, contributing to creation of strong concepts and following up on their execution. Build, guide and lead an efficient team of designers, specialising in branding and advertising projects. Experience in creating good presentations and contributing to client pitches along with other teams.
- An understanding of creative design and layout.
- Strong skills with design software such as InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator, having Adobe After effects is an additional advantage
- The ability to build creative and unique ideas.
- The confidence to communicate your ideas and sell them to peers and clients.
- The flexibility to adapt your ideas to suit client expectations.
- The willingness to work to tight deadlines in high pressured environments without compromising on work quality.
- An awareness of digital media and evolving online platforms.
- An innovative approach to the ways in which advertising is executed.
- A track record of inventive and compelling design work.
- You are expected to present their work in a way that absorbs and engages particular audiences.
- Understanding of digital platforms, branding, brand logo design and their importance is Important.
- Should have wide expertise in current industry trends in design, photography, art, and illustrations
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics with a keen eye for aesthetics and attention to detail
- Generating original visual executions that are both exciting and creatively attractive.
- Delivering work of the highest quality after working with team members to develop new ideas.
- Working with the in-house designers and account managers/ Social Media Strategist to establish appropriate creative directions.
- Staying abreast of new media formats and learning how to incorporate them into campaigns.
- Handling the team of graphic designers and guiding them.
- Coordinating with the in house account managers and copy team.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Excellent knowledge of all graphic design application softwares.
- In-depth knowledge of design, marketing and advertising concepts.
- Experience working with digital advertising & marketing background.
- Typography, Prototyping, Graphics, Photoshop, Designing, illustrations.