Pulp Strategy looking for an experienced Inside Sales Manager to oversee and grow our small inside sales representatives team.
The Inside Sales Manager will monitor sales metrics and manage the entire sales administration process. They will collaborate with various internal professionals, so it’s essential that they have excellent communication skills and feel comfortable working in a team environment. They should also be able to lead and motivate the sales team to achieve specific goals.
Ultimately, the Inside Sales Manager should be able to build a high-performance sales team to ensure customer satisfaction.
Work on Fresh prospecting of targeted accounts + inbound leads
- Create an inside sales structure / function
- Set and track sales targets for your team
- Suggest and implement improvements in the sales administration process
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts
- Use customer feedback to generate ideas about new features or services
- Research and discover methods to increase customer engagement
- Ensure sales, finance and legal policies and procedures are met
- Build an open-communication environment for your team
- Liaise with Marketing and client servicing departments to ensure brand consistency and increase sales
- Manage & maintain a minimum of 30-40 completed calls per day primarily targeting decision makers.
- Ensuring daily/week updates of pipeline & provide accurate forecast to the sales leadership team on an ongoing basis using Salesforce CRM
- Participate in weekly/bi-weekly forecast review meetings with all the partners to review the progress towards revenue and growth goals.
- Build relationship with key stakeholders in the organization and have monthly/ quarterly meeting cadence.
- Candidate should Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails.
- Understand customer needs and requirements.
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure.
- Close sales and achieve quarterly quotas.
- Research accounts identify key players and generate interest.
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory.
- Team with channel partners to build pipeline and close deals.
- Perform effective online demos / pitches to prospects.
- 4-6 years Proven work experience as an Inside sales manager in B2B services (creative / content / software development / mobile apps)
- Hands on experience with CRM software and MS Excel
- Excellent written and spoken English
- In-depth understanding of the sales administration process
- Excellent interpersonal and team management skills
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Numerical abilities and problem-solving attitude
- Degree in Sales, Business Administration or relevant field
A full-service company focused on Strategy, Media, Design, Content, and Technology. We are 10 years old and work with some on the biggest brands in the world.
We have over 100+ awards for our work. Passion, Creativity, and consumer experience understanding are our key drivers