The role of the People Success Business Partner (HRBP) is essential to helping Pulp Strategy Communications achieve our mission by working closely with leaders and employees across the organization to help build productive, engaged, and empowered teams.
As a HRBP, you will be responsible for driving our people function, and helping us create & manage a high performance team. You will be responsible for employee relations and people lifecycle management support including work force planning, training, managing performance and talent, enabling retention, driving recognition etc.
In this role, you will get transparent exposure to the context of the business, decision making processes, and priority setting. Ideally, you are someone who brings practical and pragmatic application to their work product and likes to turn ideas into reality.
You will also work in areas related to talent acquisition process as we quickly scale up our teams to power our growth, including recruit qualified individuals for open positions, formulate and implement hiring processes, oversee candidate interviews, and screening.
- Enable a culture that is in line with the organization’s practices by the advocacy of the same to the employees as well as the stakeholders.
- Lead in an informal ‘roll up your sleeves and get it done’ manner that is perceived to be people centric, effective and marked by a high level of energy.
- Analyze trends in employee turnover, employee engagement surveys, performance management, pulse sessions and recommend interventions backed by data.
- Develop and deploy culture building initiatives and implement a high-performance culture.
- Implement employee surveys and questionnaires; analysis and action planning based on survey results
- Responsible for onboarding and partnering with the recruitment team in hiring associates based on business forecasts.
- Collaborate with multiple senior-level stakeholders to understand their requirements and to help execute them with respect to people management including managing performance, conflicts, and interpersonal issues within their teams.
- Leads and/or supports annual HR cycle deliverables which include performance management system.
- Establish connect with employees through various forums including group and one to one. The position demands a hands-on approach.
- MBA in HR
- 6-8 Years’ experience with 2 Years’ experience in HRBP role
- High bias for action, ability to think laterally & innovate.
- Demonstrating Ownership & Accountability as well as Ability to Plan & Prioritize.
- Strong business and HR acumen, including strong problem-solving skills, critical thinking, and analysis.
- Have strong communication skills – both written and oral