Pulp Strategy is looking for an analytical thinker 8-10 years’ experience with an audience-first mindset for the role of B2B content lead in our content team. The candidate should be able to take control of a brands online voice and build brand awareness and loyalty. This role is perfect for someone who loves technology, psychology, and marketing. Ideal candidate should have ability to absorb, analyze, and understand new information, technologies, and practices quickly.
As a B2B Content lead, you will have the opportunity to work on content creation for some of the largest B2B brands in the world. The responsibilities will involve creation of well-researched, plagiarism-free, and insightful blog posts, e-Books, whitepaper, emails, and other content needed from time to time. Besides this, you will help the team to develop content ideas that can help us engage CXO’s, partners and other B2B audiences.
Reporting of the role
This role reports to the VP content,
3 best things about the job:
- You get to work on iconic brands with an award-winning team
- Entrepreneurial environment with high growth opportunities and intellectual freedom.
- Fun on the job, with an extremely spirited and talented team
Measures of success –
In three months, you would have:
- Complete knowledge of the categories of Key accounts
- Created high quality well researched, whitepapers and case studies.
- Support the business & business team to develop and sell digital communications strategy based on brand understanding, consumer insights, content research and market/media dynamics.
- Able to understand agency and client working style and deliver on his/her day-to-day requirements
- Independently work on tools needed to build data driven creative campaignsB2B content.
- Participated in creating content strategies for B2B content marketing.
- Participated in idea generation sessions
In six months, you would have:
- Developed and see at least 3 key strategies being implemented in your key accounts
- Developed a good client relationship, and trust through your writing.
- Mentored younger writers to deliver high quality well researched content
- Proactively taking initiatives for sharing additional information with team and client
- Codify learnings and best practices on content across platforms.
- Identify meaningful trends to bet on, for content marketing.
- Prepared and submitted award entries.
In 12 months, you would have:
- Worked on end-to-end award-winning solutions and campaigns
- Led key client pitches with the business ream leading to additions to the agency client portfolio.
- Creating strategies along with cross teams and seamlessly integrating digital, on-ground, and branded content for brands.
Some of the things we’d like you to do:
Digital Landscape & content landscape understanding
- Strong understanding of the digital platforms– Linked in, Google, AdWords, Programmatic & SEO
- Comfort and experience with B2B, content strategy.
- Quick thinking and speedy content delivery.
- Good research capabilities
- Clear understanding and experience of Business, Technical, financial, and custom content.
- Content Strategy: Based on market trends, proposition maturity, brand narrative and channel strategy, in partnership with the Business Marketing teams, you will define and develop content strategy for various clients.
- Content Generation:Create digital content across channels – website and social media for B2B Clients. As the content marketing lead, you will be responsible for ensuring that relevant messages are highlighted to the target audience, and business KPI’s met.
Understanding Client Business
- The candidate will need to understand the client business and short- and long-term objectives
- Understanding the brief and campaign objectives from the client
- Identify key audiences – sizing and profile using data points, to determine whether given audience and content can achieve the client’s business objective
A Bit About Yourself
- Experience: 8-10 years in B2B content planning and writing including client advisory
- Create and implement a content strategy to drive awareness, leads and conversions
- Mentor with junior content creators, and create high quality content for clients
- Brainstorm and pitch original content ideas aligned with vendor messaging, content strategy, roadmap and mission
- Create high-quality short and long form content for multiple channels, including blogs, EDM’s newsletters, case studies and webinars, and develop new ideas along the way
- Identifying and gathering relevant topics and searching for data to support your writing
- Repurpose long-form content pieces to other formats and/or for additional channels
- Describing product features, tutorials, and explainers etc
- Create sales and marketing collateral, including emails and newsletters
- Website/Landing Pages
- Proven problem-solving skills and ability to think outside of the box Ability to work independently and collaborate in a team environment
- Highly articulate, story-telling capability
- Self-motivated, proactive, highly organized, and drives for business results with urgency
- Able to design, implement, content strategy, and analyze primary consumer research with minimal supervision
- MBA or master’s degree in mass communications
- 7-9 years’ experience
- Candidates with B2b Tech Media journalism background or B2B content agency experience preferred
- Must have writing samples/portfolio available at time of application.