We’re looking for experienced, results-driven, detail-oriented SEO Manager to own and execute our strategic efforts to increase traffic, lead generation, and growth. In this position, you will be responsible for the management of all digital platforms, including developing creative strategies to increase traffic and content quality, establishing schedules for the release of articles/ blog posts, and monitoring performance to measure the success of the projects and campaigns.
You should be an exceptional communicator with superb interpersonal skills, who can interact with leadership with facts and figures.
You will also oversee the progress of your team and ensure they meet departmental goals and deadlines.
- Possess a thorough understanding of SEO and organic search methods.
- Thorough knowledge of Web Analytics and Webmaster tools.
- Staying abreast of algorithmic updates and latest trends, tools and techniques followed in internet marketing.
- Manage a team
- Manage client servicing and relations.
- Coordinate activities for the client between multiple departments
- Closely monitor the performance of the client’s website on a regular basis and suggesting troubleshooting measures in case of issues
- Coordinate client review meetings.
- Ensure high levels of quality for client requirements.
- Ensure client retention.
- Ensure timely execution of projects.
- Ensure timely reporting for clients.
- Keep communication channels open between client, SEO team members and Business Development team.
What You Need:
- A minimum of 3-4 years in Digital Marketing arena
- Strong understanding of Internet Marketing principles.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize strategically and analyze large sets of data.
- Postgraduates with Marketing, IT or Communications degree and/or diploma preferred.