We are looking for an Account Manager with solid experience in digital marketing and a strong customer success approach. Must have a knack and love for everything in the digital space both B2B/B2C. You should be able to contribute to company growth through creating and maintaining long-term and successful client partnerships. Solid understanding of online advertising and direct marketing performance metrics. Proficiency in managing numbers. High level of proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, and Word. Proven business development expertise and leadership skills. Knowledge and understanding of relevant tools and resources.
- To understand the client and the brand and become the brand custodian.
- Be the central point of contact for clients and internal teams.
- Build strong, long-term client relationships and maintain frequent contact.
- Create digital strategies and program planning for your brands.
- Analyze digital campaigns results and create corrective solutions if needed.
- Have a clear understanding of the clients’ needs and business objectives.
- Managing new and existing client accounts.
- Responsible for making new pitches and strategies for potential new clients
- Address client queries effectively and timely
- Analyze and report social media actions on a monthly basis for successes and new opportunities. Monitoring budgets, spending and revenue, and explaining cost factors to clients
- Drive your account revenue targets
Internal team co-ordination:
- Coordinate with other departments in the organization in order to facilitate client requests. Understanding the client’s business and requirements and briefing the same to the internal team
- Get creative, engaging and professional visuals that reflect client and their brand
- Manage the team and mentoring them as and when necessary.
- Generate accurate and timely reports on the status of all accounts
- Follow up with the clients for timely payments.
- Identify new clients and potential business opportunities as well as upselling products and services.
- Keeping a track & being updated about latest trends in Digital industry and being proactive in updating it to the internal team and executing the same for clients.
- Proven experience in digital marketing in a digital agency in Account management
- Hands-on experience in creating strategies for digital campaigns through social platforms, SEO, SEM.
- Ability to pitch ideas and strategies to client through presentations.
- Able to break down requirements for the team and create and follow up on execution plans internally.
- Good experience and understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- Strong understanding of the digital landscape Experience of budgeting, reporting, and analysis.
- Creative Opinion and an eye for details.
- Any Degree in Marketing or equivalent preferred
- Experience 4-6 years
- Understanding of online marketing tools.
- Good communication skills along with a willingness and ability to work independently and also collaborate with multiple teams.